TheChosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheChosen

Kind of a late message: Happy 2011! -from Kitty (and Slappy?)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Nightworld --lit rp-- (Open!)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Okays, so I have an rp up for this site - now for an rp not from this site. It's from wajas! Please use waja pets if you're going to join, I'd appreciate it(unless you're being a human, then it's okay to use a different picture. For Ravens, you need a waja picture but can supply a human picture as well. No need for the extra picture if you don't want to add one). I've got two that I'm going to rp with but I'll have to explain Dark's background just a 'lil... xD

Okay so basically this RP will take place in the human world, though there is an alternate world called The Nightworld (due to the lack of a better name xD) where all the different kinds of demons reside - including Ravens, though they tend to mingle in with the humans and animals there along with the really weak demons. There's an order to demons as well, putting Ravens really high and others, such as the impish little Inklings and Moonlings, down much lower. The higher ranked demons can control the lower ranked demons and since demons just love controlling - or just killing - they tend to do this kind of thing a lot.The closer the rank of the one a demon is controlling to their own rank, the harder it is to get it to listen.(Code=fluffy)Anyways, you can assume the role of a human who knows about the Nightworld, a Raven (any age - will explain ages below) or a runaway Raven, for any reason you wish. (A lot of Humans know the legends of the Nightworld, but few actually know it exists).

Figuring out human years for a Raven is simple. Find your Raven years (ex. 13 yrs, 21 yrs, etc.) and multiply it by 13. So a 13 year old Raven would be 169 human years old.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nightworld --lit rp-- (Open!) 5494802

So this is Dark. She is 234 human years (18 Raven years), which is an eighteen year old in Raven years. She's originally a creature called a "Raven" which look almost identical to normal ravens, except for the red eyes. Ravens are one of the worst kinds of demons. They are extremely intelligent and quick, but work for the dark side and are creatures to fear. Ravens can become any animal they wish and Dark's favorite things to be are humans and wolves. She also hates the colour of her eyes and often changes it to almost white - silvery coloured or a light blue. No Ravens actually have a name and are usually called by what creature they are unless they have been a Raven for a long time and have a good history to them. But a girl named Dark by her dark colours and since Dark cared about this human very much, she kept the name. On top of not liking her eye colour, she hates the fact that she comes from an evil line. Her mother, though she was a Raven, was a kind soul and was eventually killed horribly because of this, but Dark can't get it out of her mind that bad is bad and her mother is right. So she ran away from the world she came from, after meeting this human when she was only tiny, and ended up blending in with the humans as best she could. She's also not the brightest light bulb and tends to get confused easily. (Dark has a few half siblings on her father's side that may pop up later on in the rp.)

I have no picture of Dark as a human, but she appears as a reasonably tall teenage girl in around seventeen years, pretty well developed and no where near ugly. It's a Raven thing - Ravens are rarely ugly in human form. She has either light blue or silvery-gray eyes (it changes a lot) and short, strait, black hair that hangs around her face and parts on the right, cut off at the shoulder. Her almost-bangs hang across her forehead and sometimes gets in her eyes, giving her the habit of brushing it back all the time. She will usually dress in a dark red, dark blue, light blue, yellow, beige - almost any colour except for light red - t-shirt, sometimes a pull over gray or blue sweater. She's always in running shoes for some reason.(Code=Dark)

Her one other form is a cat, sometimes with large black wings. In this form, she ignores the colours and sticks with the traditional black coat, red eyes. She's skinny but her coat is thick and her tail is very puffy, making her look bigger than she is.

The Nightworld --lit rp-- (Open!) 5001772

This is Daemon, Dark's father. He is 455 years old (35 Raven years) and very, very strong. He had fallen in love with Alida, Dark's mother. Both were Ravens and each had been given a name, Daemon because of his age and Alida because of her family history. She came from a royal line, and each direct descendant was given a name to show that they were from a royal family. Alida was supposed to end up with a prince from a farther side of the family but ended up running off with Daemon, and therefore wasn't allowed to give her children names. Alida soon found that Daemon was too 'evil' and took off with her youngest daughter, the one to later be called Dark. This is where Dark learned her goodness. But Daemon has always searched for his daughter, hoping she would join her in his killings. If not, he would kill her.

Daemon can be a human just like any other Raven can. He is very tall and handsome, also with short black, somewhat spiky hair that hangs in is face. His eyes are usually a colour very close to red, usually a redish chocolate brown. He usually wears a plain t-shirt with a black leather jacket and blue jeans, and usually dark shoes to top it all off. Very cliche, but what can one do. He likes the look.

His other forms include a very well imitated hawk or some sort of dark bird of prey, a wolf like in the above picture but with slightly softer, more natural colours or a winged rodent, like a black mouse or rat. He loves rats. He thinks they are the most disgustingly interesting creatures on the plant. Mice apparently aren't as great as rats, but he loves them anyways. He says mice taste good in a hawk's belly.(Code=puppies)

(Here are the siblings of Dark, all have been given names due to ages. Each one is a master at blending in and changing colour even though their normal colour is black.)
Dusk
Kotori
Wynd

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please fill out this form below and post it up. Any extra comments will be added into your main post and deleted. I don't like OOC chat here unless it's in brackets x3 Other than that, feel free to PM me with any questions concerning small details or facts of this rp I might have missed. Oh and all Raven's in their bird form are black with red eyes. You can be any animal, but please use the waja as a base. Please keep it to no more than three characters/person. Thanks! ( You are allowed to have a human and a - separate - Raven character. As long as they're not a Raven/human hybrid of some sort. They play a special part later on. 8D )

Ravens
Name:
Other Forms:
Desc. of Other Forms:
Personality:
Codes:

Humans
Name:
Desc. of Clothing:
Personality:
Codes:

(Please, if I have forgotten any detail or you don't understand something, send me a pm! I would really appreciate it!)

Last edited by Kitty on 25/08/10, 03:37 am; edited 3 times in total

https://thechosen.rpg-board.net

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

((I'll add in his background later =3))

Name: Shaehan
Waja picture:
The Nightworld --lit rp-- (Open!) 5497507
Other Forms: Human, fox.
Desc. of Other Forms:

Human-- In human form, Shae is quite the lady killer. He reaches six foot three, has a slim figure and subtle muscles. His spiked hair is a burnt crimson, tussled in a messy array down just past his chin. Peeking from behind his uneven bangs, Shae's eyes are a bold scarlet, seeming to glow against his ivory complexion. In human form, Shae is usually found wearing fitted jeans with a chain belt and a dark hoodie. He likes to keep a switchblade in his back pocket, because it seemed like a funny thing to do at the time.
Fox-- Becoming attached to its lithe and silent figure, Shae is commonly found taking on the appearance of a black fox. In this form, his eyes are the same shining red, his claws and fangs appearing to always be covered in blood.

Personality: Shaehan comes off as passive and indifferent, seeming bored most of the time, and pretty damned lazy when doing things that have nothing in it for him. He's blunt and straightforward. If someone manages to piss him off, he's not afraid to show it, and doesn't give a damn about the consequences of his actions. Shae loves his sleep and will murder anyone who tries to ruin it. Although not at all pretentious, Shaehan belongs to a Royal line of Ravens, and can be extremely clever, especially in the act of manipulation. A womanizer, addicted to nicotine, ambidextrous. He was brought up with a light Scottish accent, but for the heck of it, Shae picked up on a flawless Australian drawl that he tosses around in most conversations.

Name: Roadelle
Waja picture:
[Unavailable]
Other Forms: Human
Desc. of Other Forms:
In human form, Roadelle appears to be an adorable eleven-year-old girl. Milk-white skin, soft features and a completely flat chest. She has a very slender body type, and reaches to about four foot ten. Her black hair is in a short boyish cut, with a cowlick parting her hair slightly on the right, and her bangs growing longer in the middle of her forehead, becoming gradually shorter at the sides. Her hair spikes on either side of her head, and slightly longer strands of hair curl around the front of her ears, brushing her cheeks. Roadelle has stunning violet eyes, a compromise between her desire of a Raven's red eyes and curiosity for a human's. She's a 100% lolita girl, favoring classic and gothic lolita, but nonetheless experimenting with all the styles.

Personality: Roadelle is a disturbed and obsessive child. She adores candy and has a fetish for corpses and mangled bodies. Blood fascinates and calms her. She whines when she doesn't get what she wants, and can under no circumstance accept rejection. She likes to tease others and manipulate situations for her enjoyment. Roadelle is playful and curious, and cares for nobody but her most unrequited obsession, Ruman.

Extra: Zule is her cousin.

Codes: (Fluffy Dark Puppies FTW 8D)

(Accepted!)

Last edited by Slappy on 27/08/10, 03:36 am; edited 10 times in total

Kuro

Kuro

Name:
Zule
Wajas Picture:
The Nightworld --lit rp-- (Open!) Shade-1

Other Forms:
Human
Crow
Desc. of Other Forms:
Human- In his human form Zula has black hair that's short in the back and long bangs that are 'dyed' purple and reach just past his chin and usually swept to the right. Has aquamarien eyes and he has pale skin. He's often found wearing a black t-shirt that has the words 'Better Than You' on the front in red letters and ripped up black jeans with chains hanging off, a purple belt and gray converse with orange shoelaces. He seems like a klutz and seems to always have a smile on his face. Always carries some kind of candy with him. What? He likes sweet things.

Crow- He likes the thought of flying and being able to watch someone from a distance. Takes on the form of a, well, black crow when he feels the need to stalk- keep an eye on someone. Very few notice his eyes are blue intsead of red or black.

Personality:
He can seem childish and a bit hyper active but he's actually serious and well rounded. He is smart and can sometimes notice even the smallest details. He knows when to run and when to fight but likes to run more than fighting as he hates to cause bloodshed, he even hates when Roadelle inflicts pain on herself. He has a high dislike for those like Ruman and doesn't understand what Roadelle sees in him.

Extra: Roadelles cousin. Zule has an big crush on Shae.

Codes:
Fluffy Dark Puppies

Name:
Lynnea
Waja picture:
The Nightworld --lit rp-- (Open!) Lynnea

Other Forms:
Human
Cheetah
Desc. of Other Forms:
Human- In human form Lynnea is a young girl with long light brown hair that reaches just below her shoulder blades and her eyes are light blue. Usually seen wearing a dark slate gray tank top and black white washed skinny jeans with a maroon colored belt and black converse with yellow shoelaces.

Cheetah- A dark navy blue-gray cheetah with light brown spots.

Personality:
Lynnea likes quiet and she likes the presence of others in small groups with short conversations here and there, as she needs quiet to be able to think straight. She's a big strategist and plans everything out. She doesn't like loud noises or sounds that happen repeatedly for a long time. Lynnea keeps to herself is friendly to others but she isn't one to just suddenly be friends with everybody. She loves to explore things. She isn't a very curious girl more like a subtle curious.

Codes:
Fluffy Dark Puppies

{Accepted!}

Last edited by Kuro on 18/04/10, 12:35 pm; edited 4 times in total

Cookies

Cookies

Name: Izea
Waja picture:
The Nightworld --lit rp-- (Open!) Kasuro10

Other Forms: Human, Dove

Desc. of Other Forms:

Human: In her human form, Izea has long, straight jet black hair streaked with purple, always partially obstructing her ghostly pale face. She is tiny and thin to the extreme, making her easily underestimated. Her fiery eyes are a striking violet, somehow accented by three small black birthmarks above her left brow.

Arctic fox: Izea typically sleeps in the form of a small arctic fox, keeping her warm in the chilled air. Though it is uncommon for her to spend her waking hours as a fox, it does happen, again usually for the warmth that the form provides.

Dove: Izea occasionally appears as a small, palm sized black dove, which is extremely deceptive of her fierce personality. Her dark feathers are, like her hair as a human, streaked with amethyst. Her eyes maintain their violet hue, but his three small birthmarks are shifted to three ivory specks, hardly noticable to the untrained eye.

Personality: Izea is fierce, but appears subdued, she is a very sensible person with a strong sense of justice and a kind heart.

Codes: Fluffy Dark Puppies

Last edited by Cookies on 19/04/10, 09:52 pm; edited 4 times in total

https://thechosen.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

((Okay I'm gonna start this up. A few quick rules for everyone to remember -

No Godmodding, autohitting, etc. OOC is to be put in brackets - {}, [] or () - and please don't post just for the sake of talking and be nice to others. Also remember this is PG13, so don't go - too - overboard. And remember, have fun! 8D I'll be posting two seperate paragraphs for my characters, but you don't have to do that if you've got two characters. Just easier for me.

So, here we go! Oh and just 'cause I can see it, like Slappy and Shae, Dae's gonna have a brittish accent xD))

--------------------------------------------------------------
Daemon

"So then, these two shall take on said mission." the low, resonating voice of the head Raven kawed, shifting his weight from one taloned foot to the other. His beedy red-black eyes drifted from Raven to Raven, skipping over Daemon completely. "Is there anybody who wishes otherwise?"

"He is her father. Isn't there a chance that-"

"If he is a Raven, he knows no such human feelings as love or care." Daemon dipped his small head towards the one speaking in his defense. Of course he would have no problem carrying out his mission. Those kinds of human emotions were stupid anyways.

"If I may," he said. The head Raven nodded. "Yes, she might be my daughter, but I have no attachment to one who's mother humiliated me by acting like one of those reched humans. I believe that if-when I encounter her, it will be as if I were talking to some Raven that I'd just met. If she does not listen to what I have to say, then I will dispose of her. If I cannot do something as simple as this, then you all have the permission to do away with me. Have I not proved to you time and time again that I am capable to do such a task?"

"Yes. I agree. I ask again, then. Does anyone have a problem with this?" there were no interuptions this time. Daemon smiled as best a Raven could smile while the others moved on to his partner. There were going to be two of them on this mission and Daemon knew that this was going to go by quick and easy.

*1*

----------------------------------------------
Dark
The night sky sparkled brilliantly with stars and the silence around only made it that much nicer. After that girl's death a good ten or so human years ago, Dark had nowhere to go. She wandered about aimlessly, moving from town to town in search of food and shelter. She would usually stick to being either a wolf or a Raven, though she hated the second. But it was her best hunter form, and she was almost always hungry nowadays. She was not happy about this.

On top of wandering and constantly being hungry, her mood was slowly dropping and she would get angry at random things for no reason. She hated killing innocent things, so her onlt vent had been the other demons and Ravens that had come after her. Now, with nothing to take her anger off on, she sometimes felt like she was going to burst. She tended to take her anger out on the ones she would hunt to eat, like the small mice and rodents that would fill the belly of a Raven, but soon found that it was just like harming innocent people and couldn't take it. It was driving her mad.

Tonight she was holed up in an abandoned burrow trying desperately to get sleep - which was not coming. She shifted the front of her body, letting her black wings droop onto the floor and partially cover her black feline body. Her nose, tucked under her fluffy tail, twitched and she let out a grumble of annoyance. This was not working. She couldn't sleep.

Stretching her paws out in front of her, she lifted her muzzle and sniffed the thick night air. Her eyes scanned the opening of the cave before she jumped effortlessly from it in one leap. As she hit the ground again she pushd off hard with her back legs, sending her higher into the air. Her wings stretched out and she gave one powerful shove. Her back paws touched the ground for only a second before she was in the air. She made her way slowly to the edge of the forest and into the grassy field beyond, the fresher air finally hitting her muzzle and making her shiver. Maybe she could clear her head in the openness of the night for a bit.

*1*

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

((Sry bout the late post! >.<)

Shaehan sighed dramatically when everyone in the cave turned to face him, their beady red eyes searching for his agreement. “Do I really have a choice?” He was bored.

The head Raven glared and tensed his beak at the prince standing below him.

“Yeah, yeah I'll do it,” Shae drawled, wanting to get this over with. He could taste the cave's musk and mold on his tongue. “Not like I have anything better to do.” His voice dripped with sarcasm. The head Raven did a final sweep of the cave, wasting more time on waiting for Ravens to not disagree with his decision. For some reason the guy liked making it look like the other eleven could change his mind if they wanted to.

“Very well,” the head Raven boomed, his voice pulsing off the cave walls like rippling water, “It has been decided and confirmed that Daemon and Shaehan are now responsible for the apprehension of the runaway Raven. The order is absolute. This Council is dismissed.” A flurry of black feathers danced around the ten council members, and with a synchronized flap of their wings, the Ravens melted into the shadows of the cave. Shaehan tilted his head and looked over to Daemon.

“It's you and me, mate. Been a while since our last mission together, eh?” He shook his head and huffed. Rolling his eyes at the ledges above him, Shae thrust his wings down, pushing himself through the cave's exit.

Lit torches licked the tunnel walls as Shae throttled past them. The condensation and wet moss shined against the flames, like slugs had exploded on the granite. Blood and shit stained the rock too; dark ooze stringing from cracks and low-hanging precipices. Eventually the torches gave up and were replaced by a yellow light filtering from above. Squinting his eyes against the sunlight, Shaehan lifted up into the human's domaine.

Still blinded by the sudden burst of light, Shae fluttered to the ground and dug his talons in the soil. He lowered his head and hunched over, a searing shiver sliding up his spine as his body morphed into a human's. Shaehan blinked and rubbed his eyes with the heel of his hand, then stood from his crouched position. He raised an eyebrow at his naked body, then let a chill slither around him as clothes materialized over his skin. Crisp black jeans hugged his legs, a chain belt hanging low at his hips. He tugged at the charcoal hoodie that hung on his shoulders, unzipped, to expose a fitted t-shirt underneath. Shae ran his fingers through his tousled hair, lifting his face to the sky and groaned. His mouth felt dry and tasteless. To hell with the job, he needed a smoke.

Kuro

Kuro

{I have a feeling that this wont turn out very well but... XP}

A sigh so light and free twisting and lifting through the air to the ears of anyone around to hear it. The sounds of cars and the shouts of people on the street. The sound of bikes and people running down sidewalks and across the street. The bright sunlight above that reflects off the glass on windows. All of it meant nothing to him at this moment.

Why was he even here? Why had he done or said what he did to have this happen? He couldn't remember. Or was it that he didn't want to remember. Or was there no point in remembering because it was all in the past now and there was no going back. It was the end of what ever happened to make him leave the Nightword and come to the Human's Domain so he was done with it, or so he wanted to be.

Another sigh escaped Zule's mouth. He continued to wonder what he was doing out here in the Human's Domain. In his human form in the Human's Domain. In his human form sitting in front of a candy store in the human world. He wondered why in the world he wasn't inside at that moment looking at all the different candy. He brushed his bangs out of his pale face revealing his second aquamarine eye for a split second before they moved back to cover it. He let his skiny index finger tip trail along the hot cement of the sidewalk for a bit before looking up at the deep azure sky. That's when the short brown haired girl who was pacing in the parking lot in front of him stopped and turned to face him. Her thin eyebrows pulled together in frustration and her light blue eyes filled with distraught.

"What are we gunna do?" she asked Zule her soft voice filled with annoyance. She pulled a small pale hand through her long straight chocolate brown hair. She'd never been outside of the Nightword without having a mission before. Being here in the human's domain as a runaway Raven was stressing her out a little too much for her and Zule's liking.

"First of all, you need to calm down Lynnea." Zule responded as he brushed his over grown purple bangs out of his face once again. "Second, we're going to stay away from the Nightword. Third, make sure no one in this world knows where we're from and keep it that way. I don't want to cause an up roar or get dragged back there." he continued in a hushed tone. He stood up a good four feet or so taller than Lynnea and looked around making sure no one was watching them. Everyone seemed to be minding their own business. "Come on. Let's keep moving this place is giving me a headache..." he said and smiled as he whipped out a blue lollipop from his jeans pocket and lead the way down the crowded street.

Lynnea thought about it then sighed inwardly as she followed Zule. "It's so hot out.. And I don't see any cute guys anywhere." she muttered crossly. Zule laughed and rolled his aquamarine eyes at her. He still couldn't believe that she'd fallen for that when he'd asked her to come with him.

"What about me?" he asked her. "I think I look rather dashing!" he grinned.

Lynnea gave him a look that said 'You're kidding me, right?' and sighed. "Any guy that says 'dashing' isn't my type." she replied and started to take the lead. Zule frowned and quickly followed her.

Cookies

Cookies

Izea wandered around in search of a place to rest, a cave, or a forgotton burrow perhaps? The forest was shrouded in darkness, but the moon was shining brightly overhead, casting formidable shadows on her white pelt.

She padded slowly forward, toward a potential shelter. As she neared she sighed in relief, finally. The potential shelter was an array of rocks, jutting out to form a small cave. There was no lingering scent of any animal that might pose a threat to her, and glancing around there was enough soft moss around to collect into a small bed.

More relaxed now, Izea grabbed a couple pieces of moss, just enough to curl up in, and dropped them onto the cave floor. She was about to turn in for the night when a strange shadow passed above her. She looked up in time to see something cross the sky, not the shape of a bird, strange, could it be another Raven? It looked like it was headed for the open fields, she would find it in the morning.

https://thechosen.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

ZoZoBlAcKiEcHaN

ZoZoBlAcKiEcHaN

Miika was having a VERY good day. She'd been given extra money for her allowance, and had gotten quite the haul at the candy store in town. With a huge grin on her face, and a lollipop in her mouth, she walked out ont the street.
She started walking towards where her home was when she hit the sour center of the candy. She shut her eyes and puckered her mouth, not realy watching where she was going.

"WhOAOMG!" Miika cried as she fell backwards onto the hot pavement. A tall boy with dark hair glared at her from where he had fallen.

"O-Oh! I'm sorry!" Miika said, gethering her candy back into their bags.

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

((Here's Roadelle's intro post. I'll post again with both her and Shae next, some time tomorrow-- or rather, today. xD Gah this post is baad >.< I haven't written in a while so I'm a lil rusty ;P Hopefully I got Roadelle's character portrayed properly in this post lol. I'll probably edit later.))

"Ruuuma~ann," Roadelle whined to the Raven perched in front of her. She pressed her beak against the Raven's feathers, tucking herself underneath one of his wings. Ruman grunted, but that was as much acknowledgment he offered before resuming his speech to the Council before him.

"So then, these two shall take on said mission," he continued. Roadelle moaned and pushed herself deeper into Ruman's feathers. The head Raven shifted his weight to his other talon and ignored Roadelle once again.

She pouted as much as a bird could and nipped at Ruman's wing. No reaction at all this time. Ruman could be so cruel sometimes. Roadelle was bored of this Council meeting. Why were they so pushy about some runaway? It was that poor birdie's loss for leaving them-- why were they acting like they were the ones losing? And it was irritating that Ruman seemed so interested in getting this runaway back too. He hadn't batted an eye when Zule got up and left. Did Roadelle hear right that this runaway was a she? Roadelle's talons flexed against the rock below her, their sharpened points scarring the surface. She squeezed her eyes shut and snuggled closer to Ruman. Was that how it was? Did Ruman love this runaway bitch more than her? Her upper and lower beak ground together.

"This Council is dismissed," Ruman finally boomed, and without a single glance at Roadelle, he flapped his wings and melted into the shadows of the cave. Roadelle followed immediately behind.

"Rumaa~aan," Roadelle moaned again once she and he were alone in his massive den. She fluttered to his side and nuzzled his throat. She repeated his name and breathed deeply, inhaling Ruman's scent, and whining when she barely picked it up. Being in Raven form lowered her sense of smell. Closing her eyes, Roadelle morphed into her human form, then knelt and cupped Ruman in her hands. She sighed in rapture as she brought the Raven to her cheek, his feathers caressing her face, his scent pouring into her. Dried blood and cave must. Sweet as chocolate. Roadelle's tongue slid down the sleek feathers lying between Ruman's wings, letting a purr roll from deep in her chest.

"Disgusting."

Ruman had finally spoken and Roadelle became still. He flapped his wings and glided free from Roadelle's needy grasp. He spat and turned his back to Roadelle. "Humans. What wretched things." With that, Ruman left the den. Never once did he look at her.

Roadelle remained unmoving, eyes staring at where Ruman had been moments before. An hour passed and she still sat in the same position, unblinking. Slowly, Roadelle's gaze slid to her bare body below her. Her innocent features twisted in disgust, teeth and gums exposed in a feral growl. She pressed one nail on her chest until blood beaded at the touch, her finger curling against the force. She dragged her finger down her milk-coloured skin, carving a gash from her collar bone to her waistline. "Disgusting," she muttered under her breath, raising the same finger along with a second and raking two more lines down her chest and stomach. "Wretched." A third finger joined and three more cuts were made. "Hideous." The fourth finger was added. "Pathetic!" Roadelle slashed her entire hand down her body. "Vulgar!" She was screaming now. "Abominable! Rotten! Sickening! Revolting!"

Roadelle's eyes rolled back, and she inhaled deeply. She raised her face and dropped her hand. Everything was still. Her neck rolled and Roadelle dropped her head, her eyelids peeling open. Red was everywhere. She giggled, raising a red finger to her lips. "Sweet," she hummed, tasting the red.

Pushing herself to her feet, Roadelle admired with a blank expression the candy red that painted her body. "Like a candy cane," she smiled.

Kuro

Kuro

Zule let out a big yawn and stretched his arms above his head. He hadn't really thought about what to do when he'd left the NightWorld, he'd been to upset about Roadelle's weird obsession over Ruman the big fat stick in the mud or as Zule liked to call him... a big fat stick in the mud. He really couldn't think of a better way to describe Ruman that didn't involve swear words like Lynnea's suggestions had so he stuck with big, fat and stick in the mud.

'Stupid Ruman... Stupid Roadelle... Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!' he thought with a sigh. Why'd she get so mad? He only played a small prank on Ruman it's not like as if Ruman lost a wing or anything. 'Maybe I should have gone with that plan... She would've gotten distracted by her precious stick in the mud’s blood and I wouldn't have gotten in trouble... Nope it still would have been a bad idea...' he smiled thinking about how Ruman most likely would have tried to kill him.

"Hey Lynnea... where do you think we should go now? Maybe Alaska! I've always wanted to go there!" he grinned, skipping to catch up to his usually quiet traveling companion. He hadn't been sure why he'd asked her to come with him, spur of the moment he guessed.

Lynnea gave him a look that asked if he was crazy and sighed when he nodded. "I am not going to Alaska. How about Hollywood?" she asked, "Or England! Huh... I'm surprised that you didn't ask to find Shae. I don't understand how you could like him. He's such a-" Lynnea was cut off by a high pitched squeak from Zule which was quickly followed by the raven crashing to the ground and the sound of a young girls voice saying, "O-Oh! I'm sorry!"

"What was that?" Zule moaned as he sat up from his spot of the ground. Aquamarine eyes instantly locked onto the candy scattered across the pavement and he lunged to pick up as much as he could. "Yes! The world does love me!" he murmured, stuffing some in his bag before the little girl could notice. He watched, horrified, as Lynnea picked up the rest of it and handed them to the little... raven? A raven here? And a young one too what was she doing here? Lynnea sent Zule a look and he shrugged as if saying he didn't understand either. She sighed.

"Zule! You really should watch where you're going you know. You could have hurt her!" Lynnea's gaze suddenly became a dark glare.

"I didn't do anything! She's the one who walked into me!" he yelled and glared at the little girl. Lynnea rolled her eyes and turned to help up the rather colorful, now that she was looking, little raven.

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

((Waiting on Kitty's post to move Shae. Here's another Roadelle post in the meantime ;P))

Roadelle's fingers twisted the end of ribbon falling from the satin tied around her neck, her other hand playing with the onyx lace of her skirt. She walked with a smooth bounce to her step, knee-high boots muted against the pavement.

Ruman was being so mean today. Roadelle bit her bottom lip until she tasted blood. Sucking the wound, she closed her eyes and sighed, her mouth curling in a smile. Her expression dropped a heartbeat later, when she remembered the cause of Ruman's distraction. That runaway bitch. Roadelle didn't try to hide the snarl that escaped her lips. Her growl bubbled into a giggle as she thought of what she'd do to the poor little birdie. She'd regret a thousand times for stealing Ruman's attention.

"Pretty candy red," Roadelle hummed, smearing a thumb across her bleeding lip and gazing at the shock of colour on her skin.

Roadelle was strayed from her splashes of ideas by a familiar yelp. She tilted her head to the side, spotting a dark figure splayed on the ground, next to a colourful girl. Candy was spilled everywhere, and she watched as the dark figure scrambled to snatch as many sweets as possible.

Roadelle licked her thumb clean. Seemed she really couldn't forget her blood's scent. She strolled over to Zule, crouching to pick up a lolli pop, dropping the wrapper on the colourful girl she stood behind.

"Zule," she sang, "you still have such a sweet tooth." Roadelle slipped the lolli pop in her mouth, her tongue swirling once around the candy.

Kuro

Kuro

{I reeeaaaallly wanna post so I’mma just post as Zule, as Lynnea is talking to Miika and Zule’s pretty much got nothing to do after Zo posts Miika.}

Zule stood up and scrutinized the young raven with intense aquamarine eyes. She was colorful; kind of like a Nestlē itzakadoozie popsicle (yes that’s a real popsicle), which was probably the most colorful popsicle ever, and she had chocolate short chocolate brown hair done up in a funky fashion that he didn’t understand like how he didn’t understand why they put peanut butter in chocolate. For pete’s sake who does that? Reese's does that’s who. Yet somehow it tastes wonderful.

Over all she was cute and sweet looking. Not that it meant something! Zule wasn’t like that, not at all. The sight of the kid meant nothing to him except for the interesting fact of how candy looking she was. Besides he had his eyes set on someone already and he wasn’t about to ditch them before he even met them, from what he’d heard from Lynnea this ‘Shaehan’ sounded wonderful and maybe better than any candy… Nah that couldn’t happen. Candy was Zule’s number one love. Like that one over there! Lynnea had missed a lollipop and it was sitting there right beside the candy raven. Zule was about to lunge for the lollipop when a beautiful white chocolate hand picked it up before he’d even moved. He froze when the sing-song ton of voice, like the music of an ice cream truck, said his name.

"You still have such a sweet tooth." It said. He’s eyes darted up to the perpetrator who stole his lolli.

“Roadelle…” he whispered in a mix of disbelief and awe. Zule watched as Roadelle slipped the lollipop in her mouth but he wasn’t completely paying attention to the lollipop anymore. He hadn’t expected to see Roadelle here it was a shock seeing her again but he knew it was foolish to think she came to find him of her own accord. She didn’t care for him the way he cared for her, she was like a princess in the way he catered to her every whim but to her he was nothing candy wrapper meant to be thrown away, or at least that’s how she acted. So why was she here? The only answers that came to mind was that Ruman, as always, paid no attention to her what so ever and she was bored. Either that or she’d been rejected. Badly. He deemed the later to be the answer just by looking at Roadelle. Though to the untrained eye it would seem like she was fine but Zule knew better he’d always been there for Roadelle and knew almost everything about her, except for why she liked that stupid, ugly, idiotic, jerk faced stick in the mud. Zule had desided that no one knew why she liked him, they all thought she was a little... crazy. Zule of course saw nothing wrong she just had... problems, like hurting herself. Speaking of which...

Scrunching up his nose at the smell of his cousins blood he said, “You really should stop that. It’s a real bad habit.” He pulled out a yellow Starburst from his pocket, un-wrapped the candy, and popped the square into his mouth, letting the wrapper float to the ground. “And don’t go hurting others. If you really want to hurt someone you can take it out on me instead.” Zule told Roadelle after finishing the lemon flavored candy. ‘Or Ruman even. That’d be a fight I’d watch.’ He thought with a small smile. “I don’t want you getting into trouble over that jerk, Roadie. He’s not worth it.”

ZoZoBlAcKiEcHaN

ZoZoBlAcKiEcHaN

Miika was confused. First, she ran into the scary guy. She knew that much. But apparently, she'd missed something because now there were two girl's there now, too.
"H-hey!" She said, putting on a mad face. "That's MY candy!" She said, looking at the gothic looking girl who was standing beside the guy.
She began to get up, then looked at the girl who helped her pick up her goods.
"Th-thank you." She said, looking away. She was always shy when it came to talking to strangers.
Then, she stuck her hand into her bag and handed the nice lady a lollipop. It was rainbow colored, and was about the size of her hand. She'd really wanted to eat this one, too.
She turned to walk away.

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

The meeting was done. Thank the devil. Ravens high above his head seemed to melt away into the darkness, as did Shae. Daemon took a minute for himself, ruffling his feathers and shaking his head. His mind jumped through a few topics - the fact that he was free to have a smoke, where Shae had gone to, where he could possibly find his daughter. And then it fell back to the cigarettes. He let a grin form at the edges of his beak before shoving off the ground and flapping easily into the air. He was through the nearest tunnel and across the Nightworld's center expanse with a minute. And then he slipped easily into the world above his, the human world.

Thankfully he found Shae a moment later. He was already human and seemed very unimpressed with the light above him as he glared upwards to the sky. Dae landed silently on two human feet, already covered from head to toe in clothing. Simple t-shirt, a black leather jacket, jet black and messy hair, blue jeans, brown shoes. Common enough. He turned to Shae before he even had the chance to pull out his own smokes, gesturing with a hand clutching a small box towards him. "Smoke?" he asked, his own already lit. It happened every time. They'd go way too long without a good long drag on a cigarette and by the time they'd get to the human world, they'd be desperate for one. Or a drink. That usually worked too.

---------

Trees flicked by faster and faster. The wind whistled and whipped at her feathers. Her deep red eyes searched the forest below for any sign of moment. Her sharp black beak clicked in annoyance as she found nothing.

Dark let out a long hiss of frustration. She hit an air pcoket and dropped lower, gliding just among the tops of the trees. Hitting another current, she readjusted her secondaries, angling her downwards. She dropped, slipping in to the forest, barely dodging a few large branches along the way. Once below the dangerous parts of the tree, she glanced about again. But still she found nothing. With a deep sigh, she dropped low enough to touch the ground, fluttered her wings and landed roughly. A hand touched the bark beside her as she bent to catch her breath, her long black hair dropping in front of her face. Flying as a raven, let alone anything else was already exhausting. And she couldn't find anything to eat today.

It had gotten brighter in the last few hours and already she could tell that all the night creatures had run off to hide, away from scarier creatures like herself. She let out a short laugh before straightening herself up and starting towards the edge of the forest, of which connected to the outskirts of a small city. She'd been out too long - she had to get back. As she walked, she started picking up some sort of sound. Another person? Two? Three? No, no more then two. The sounds - the rustling and possibly some speaking - grew louder. A funny feeling, like alarm bells, fluttered about her stomach, making her stop. Something was up. She slipped from the path she followed, crouching low and dashing through the small few meter clearings towards the sounds. The funny feeling grew stronger to the point that it began to make her feel sick. Finally, she decided it wouldn't be a good idea, if her body was telling her it wasn't. She learned in the past that it was definately not smart to ignore signs like that.

But it was too late. In the next dash, she came to a stop beside a cedar, slipping under it's prickly needles, bending low so that her closed fist touched the ground. She peaked through a berry bush, which partially impaired her seeing ability due to the dying leaves still attached to the stems. There were two men just in front of her, only about twenty feet away. She could hear every word they said, and when the taller, lankier one spoke - though she couldn't see their faces for they were turned away from her - her heart hit rock bottom. She froze completely, fear lighting her mind. Ravens weren't capable of true fear, but this was as close as one could get to that feeling.

(Ahaha...sorry for the long wait. But here's the post for both Dae and Dark. Feel free to move Shae now, Slappeh~)

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

((Posting for Shae now. I'll update with Roadelle's post tomorrow or something. Just wanted to get enough down for at least Kitteh to post again. o3o))

Shae rolled his neck in Daemon's direction, a smirk streching on his lips. Giving the older Raven a once-over, he huffed and clasped the box of cigarettes offered to him.

"Still pushing that getup? Jesus, Dae, you look like the Fonz." Shae cupped a hand around his cigarette held between his teeth. A tiny flame licked his finger tip and he lit his cig. Shae grimaced when the smoke's flavor stroked his tongue. "Marlboro? Really?"

He let the smoke pour from his mouth, then with a wrinkled nose took a deeper drag. "Better than nothing, at least," he breathed, shifting his weight on his other foot. Shae's attention perked when he heard a shuffling sound a little ways behind Daemon. Brow raised, his gaze skimmed the wall of shrubbery at the edge of the clearing he stood in, eventually meeting with two very wide muddy blue eyes. After flashing a knowing smirk and a wink, Shae swung his bitchy expression back to Daemon.

"But seriously, Dae. The leather jacket? This some kinda mid-life crisis you're chugging though?"

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Dae shrugged, sending his own glare towards Shae. He took a long drag on his own as he slipped the small box back into the leather pocket he'd pulled it from. Sure Shae was royal and all that crap but Dae didn't care one bit. With just the two of them, they were even. The only thing Shae had behind him that could possibly make him any better was his family. As soon as Shae's attention returned, he flipped the finger at his coomment on the coat.

"Shut up. I like this look." was all he said. The glare said it all. Finally he turned away, glancing into the forest. He could feel something nearby, but he was way too sober to care at the moment. He needed a drink. "I'm gonna go find a good bar or something. Meet up here once it's dark again. Okay?"

He knew Shae was unlikely to agree and follow orders just like that, and he didn't really care. He just wanted to get out of this forest and get somewhere...more interesting. Who knows? Maybe he could pick up a girl or two along the way. Before getting a response, Daemon started forward, towards the sky scrapers he could just see peaking through the canopy of branches above him.

----

Dark's eyes - wide with more suprise then fear for she rarely felt fear - shifted from man to man. She could easily pick out who was who, not only by looks but by the aura each gave off. Though it was unspoken, Shae was naturally in a higher position then Dae, being roayl his whole life. Dae tended to fight back against this, but never seemed to completely win. Men and their dominance over everything. Ugh. Dark slowly crept backwards, sliding her feet and stepping slowly so that she didn't make as much noise. Still, it didn't help. Her foot caught a small branch and the slight echo of the snap was sharp in her ear, louder then it actually had been. She froze again. Shae's eyes slipped sideways, meeting hers. Damn it. He knew.

Of course he knew. He always did. She was dealing with well trained, well taught Ravens, not some just-out-of-school brats like Johnathan and Gemini. Sure, Shae was only a few Raven years older then her, but he'd had the more advance training that the royals get - that Dark had been part of until Alida, her mother, had run off with her. Still, she knew enough to know that Daemon and Shaehan were dangerous.

She let her eyes drop off from his but soon found him talking again. That was what confused her the most. At first she hadn't been paying attention, but now it registered with her. Shae's accent had completely changed. The last time she'd seen him, before she'd run off, he'd had a Scottish accent. Something she'd grown to hate and love all at once. Now, it was mostly hate though. But it was no longer Schottish, but an easy Australian accent that seemed so natural to him that it was like he'd been born with it. Dark tilted her head slightly, looking him over in more detail. Somehow, the feeling of wanting to run, to get out of there, had completely vanished.

Starting with his hair-- it hadn't really changed much. Same colour, same style. His eyes were the same scarlet colour they used to be, his clothing might have changed but that was to be expected, for he doesn't have much patient with that sort of thing. Or at least, he didn't used to. But now? She wasn't so sure. He was different, not physically, but...she didn't quite know. She just knew that he had changed somehow. The again, so had she. Dark shook her head again just in time for her Daemon to mention something about drinks and girls and then start to leave, luckily in the oposite direction. Still, Dark had no idea as to what she was going to do.

(Yay! Dark got more attention from my writing again~ x3 Wasn't really sure what to put for Dae, so I just threw things in there and moved onto Dark. Hope it's alright~)

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

((This post is incredibly short lol. It's pretty much just a little cue post to get Shae and Dark's interaction to start. There wasn't much for Shae to do at this point anyway. Plus I gotta finish some hw still... eheh >.>' I'll post for Roadelle and Shae in the next one.))

Shae shook his head, smoke puffing from his mouth with each chuckle that escaped his lips. "What are you, my mother?" he scoffed as the older Raven walked off. Shrugging and shoving his hands in his pockets, Shaehan spun on his heel to face where the little eavesdropper was hiding.

"Been a while, Kitten," he drawled in his native accent.

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Dark's eyes flitted from Raven to Raven, hand inching ever so slowly backwards, trying to grasp at something to...to what? Chuck a piece of wood at him? A rock wouldn't even do damage, and his reaction would be even less desirable then if he just started in her direction. She paused at this thought, realizing that there was no point in running. He'd catch up with ease. Daemon was gone and Shae was already slipping towards her, a look of content on his face...or was that mischief? Or something completely different...It'd been too long, she could no longer tell. Finally deciding once and for all that running was a horrible idea, she pushed herself fully to her feet from her position in the bushes so that she was in perfect view, just as Shae spoke.

"Been a while, Kitten."

In an instant, her anger rose, pushing her past the calm veil she'd pulled in front of her mind so that nothing could work her up and screw everything up like before. Nothing, except for that name. "Don't you dare call me that. Ever." she spat, venom dripping from every word, and then she checked herself. Her eyes had flared bright red and her fists had clenched tightly. She took a deep breath and let her eyes fade slowly to a dull brown, more muddy than before. She still hadn't hunted since the morning before this one and she was running low on energy, but she didn't dare say a thing. He'd probably take advantage of that. Still, she kept her fists tight in a ball, in case he tried something. He hadn't seen her for a long time now, she knew some new tricks. For now, she met his eyes without flinching or having to look away like she sometimes used to. She wasn't the old Raven-with-no-name anymore. She'd show him.

She lifted her chin slightly, gesturing towards him and Daemon, who'd gone off somewhere and would be long gone by now. "What do you want anyway?"

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

((Lol hurray for pervy characters? o3o))

"You sure you want me to answer that? Cause there's a lot of things I want right now," Shae replied as his eyes ate every curve of the figure before him.

The kid had definitely changed since the last time he'd seen her. Her shorter hair accentuated the sharper features of her face, making her look less like a girl and more like a woman. Her eyes contributed too; they looked clearer than before, like a light had been lit behind those lashes. The red that flitted over the muddy blue sparked a wave of nostalgia, and Shae couldn't help but smile. Though, he was pretty sure the main cause of his grinning was something else.

"C-cup. Not bad," he praised in a British lilt. Shae closed the last bit of distance between them, slipping a hand along Kitten's waist, fingers meeting fabric underneath her shirt. Was that lace he felt? Damn, if only there were no straps this time. He pressed his chest against the Raven's back, his lips playing with her ear as he spoke again, accent back to Scottish.

"Miss me?"

"He's not a jerk," Roadelle growled, her mood instantly dropping. The world started to wobble as tears squeezed from her eyes, distorting her vision. "I'll kill you if you say something like that again." Popping her candy back on her tongue, Roadelle flung herself on top of her cousin. Her tears were gone. She giggled.

"And what's a bad habit? This?" Roadelle bit her lip until she broke through the skin. Delicate fingers slipped the lolli pop from her mouth again. She pushed Zule so he'd be lying flat on the ground. "Whatcha gonna do about it," she challenged.

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Dark's expression went from pissed off to moderately annoyed to completely freaked out. Shae's form slipped behind her, out of sight. She had no clue why she didn't react or move away, but it was too late. He held her tightly around the waist as his other hand slipped up her shirt, touching-- she let out a squeak of surprise, pulling away from him as quickly as possible, his words drowned out by a cry of anger. Her hand flung upward, connecting with skin before she stepped backwards, away from him and out of his reach. Her cheeks lit up, bright red- easily seen in the light of the morning. Her hands were crossed over her chest defensively and her face was filled with rage.

“What the hell was that for?!” she cried. Why had she stayed long enough for him to notice her? Why had she followed the feeling in the first place? She couldn’t believe what was happening. After two whole years of running around, having all of the Nightworld in chaos trying to get her back, now they send these two? She shook her head, trying to focus her thoughts on the present. Her muddy brown eyes - which were slowly turning closer and closer to the common Raven's colour due to lack of killing and energy - met Shae’s blood red ones.
“Forget it. Don’t you dare do that ever again.” she growled, then decided to change the subject. “Besides, my name isn’t Kitten anymore.”

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

(Mini-post to move things along~ and lol Shae seems to have a tendency to ignore what Dark says xD)

"Forgotten," Shae laughed, rubbing his reddening cheek as his gaze slipped to Kitten's matching complexion. "But damn, you still pack a punch solid as ever." His canines flashed a triumphant smirk as he waved a hand in front of him, white fabric dangling from his pinky finger. "And I still got it."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum