TheChosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheChosen

Kind of a late message: Happy 2011! -from Kitty (and Slappy?)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ad Lib/Manga Story Thing~ 8D (It's fun! Take a look!)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

This RP isn't like a normal one. Difference? You don't think as much, and you laugh more. And you might get inspired for future story, RP, writing, etc. ideas. So here's how it works:

1) Pick up your old manga, comics, novels, picture books... hell, even watching a TV show might work.

2) At random, open your book of sorts (or just listen for something in the show) and copy down a quote of something a character says. (Try not to choose any quote where a specific name is mentioned, just to keep it more open-ended for others to join in)

3) Next, flip to yet another random page (or maybe a new TV show, I dunno) and copy down an action you see/read to associate whatever the quote you wrote says.

4) Do some tweaking to make grammatical sense, pretty it up, and post what you came up with here.

5) Wait for someone else to do the same, and continue on the story.

CRAZY, UNPREDICTABLE THINGS HAPPEN IN THIS KINDA RP. Have fun and hope you get a few laughs! <3

(Hint: from experience, I've found that graphic novels prove to make the best stories here ;P)

**EDIT**

Just wanted to say a few things to clear stuff up ahead of time. You are allowed to control other characters to some extent; use mainly yours, but if you get an action or quote that would work better with another character, you can make them say/do it. For however many characters you have, you can get one quote and one action for each character. So, if I have two, I get two quotes and two actions. But, once again, if both quotes/actions you get work for one character, you can make that person say/do both. Hopefully that isn't too confusing >.<

Last edited by Slappy on 14/04/10, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Seu, Slappy was gonna add this in but I beat her to it!

Fill this easy little character form at the top of your first post so we know what your character looks like n' stuff. BUT there's a catch. You have to use manga/stories/tv to describe your characters. Open to something, pick a description for the hair, open to another thing and use a description for the eyes. For the name, you can do the same thing but you also have the option of choosing.

Name:
Looks:

--------------------------

So here are mine!
(My characters are completely random!)

Name: Ruri Ippo (or just Ruri, or Ippo if you wanna bug her xD)
Looks: Glazed over-like red eyes that are very calculating and intelegent looking, strawberry blonde hair tied in two small pony tails atop either side of head, small round face, very well developed, very thin and small boned/muscled, poofy pink shirt with very faint white stripes, jean shorts and funny coloured striped socks that goes almost all the way up to the knee. No shoes, just socks.

Name: Kinzou Akuma
Looks: Short, spikey, messy, blue hair, large violet coloured eyes, small, round face, reasonably well built body, slim but muscular at the same time, Blue jeans, long black boots.

**Edit**

Okay, I'm gonna start. xD Anyone who wants to join just add your character at the top of the post. Just remember - please no names in the quotes unless it's one of the characters in this rp. This includes names of things like statues and places, etc.

Here we go!

--------------------------

"Sorry guys, you'll have to wait 5 more minutes before you can have a table." Kinzou said, watching a very angry man stomp towards him. He heard Ruri mumble something from somewhere close by.
"Even if she is trying to kill me."

Last edited by Kitty on 14/04/10, 05:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://thechosen.rpg-board.net

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

8D I did random characters too! Went to onemanga.com and did the "surprise me!" button~

Name: Link (yes, I opened a Legend of Zelda manga x3)
Looks: He's wearing a sharp black trenchcoat with a tophat, black dress pants and boots. His hair is reddish-brown in a bob cut, falling just below the ears. He has two ribbons in his hair; a pistol in one hand, and an umbrella in another. His eyes are a bright blue, and has a cute face and a slender (almost feminine) body type. He's short.

Name: Koshien
Looks: He has straight black hair that parts at the middle, and is wearing a rice paddy hat (you know, those stereotypical cone hats we all picture Asians wearing =P). He's holding a bouquet of flowers and is stark naked. Has a bishounen body-type (=tall and pretty xD) and brown eyes.

Last edited by Slappy on 14/04/10, 01:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

"I always thought that I was the only one suffering," Koshien moaned to Kinzou, leaning back against the restaurant entrance. Link reached on his tippy-toes to press the blade he held against Koshien's neck.

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

"You're always late." Ruri grumbled, moving towards the two men with an angry but distant look on her face. Kinzou was watching the girl out of the corner of his eye before someone touched his back and made him jump.
"ARRGGHH!"

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Somehow Link had pushed Koshien behind Kinzou and they bumped into his back. Ignoring Kinzou's yelp, Link pressed himself closer to Koshien and whispered, "You borrowed my heart from me, and still haven't returned it yet." Reaching even further up, Link's lips met with Koshien's. They stayed locked in the kiss for a good minute until Koshien jerked his head back, gasping for air. "Those circumstances are not yet fixed, however," he panted. In the background, Ruri clapped a hand over her nose that had started bleeding from witnessing the yaoi action.

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

The girl behind Kinzou smiled wickedly. Kinzou crossed his arms and glared at her. "Shut up! I won't give up my position that easily."
Meanwhile, Ruri had managed to stop the bleeding and was now looking up at the two guys with an ipish smile on her face. "Try to remember who you are." she told them.

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

((Lol wtf is with me and the romancey yaoi stuff? xD))

"Then I guess we can wrap you," Link breathed to Koshien, glancing down at his naked body. Looking up again, he changed his mind. "It's... erotic," he sighed, opening his mouth and kissing Koshien again. Koshien leaned to add more force to the kiss, when he heard a ringing from his back pocket. His cellphone. Koshien groaned.

Kuro

Kuro

Name: Sora ( I reached behind me and picked up a Kingdom Hearts manga. X3)
Looks: Short fluffy orange hair, sapphire blue eyes and has a round, tan chibi-ish face. He's really short. Wearing camo pants, no shirt, a hat with tiger striped kitty ears on it and no shoes or socks.

Name: Saeki
Looks: long red hair that reaches his torso, maroon/red eyes and has a feminine face. He's tall and skiiny. Wearing a simple white dress and black combat boots.

(lmao. I love them both. XD)
----- starting -----

"That's more like it!" Sora enter with a grin, seeming relieved. Saeki creeped up behind him. "Excuse me?!" he asked angrily and hugged him.

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

"What are they doing in there?!" Link yelled, pulling away from Koshien. Flipping out his pistol, he fired at the cell phone. Koshien stared at the boy in shock. Link smiled innocently, then thrust his hand up to grab Koshien's neck. "Oh, well, I guess I'm just not used to it," he giggled, squeezing tighter.

((ROFL lotsa guys xD))

Kuro

Kuro

{ha. Yeah there are... well Saeki could be a girl. He just needs the parts. XD}

"My ring's gone!" Saeki gasped angrily. He punched Sora's arm then barked happily at nothing in particular.
"Give me the jewel!" Sora growled at the kabuto beetle that had landed on his hand and ignored its crying.

Cookies

Cookies

Name: Yuki
Looks: Wavy red-brown hair falling to her waist, huge bright emerald green eyes,
bare feet, wearing a simple white dress (<--- she stole from Naminé), a high, soperano voice, skin as pale as snow, smells like a summer breeze.

Name: Naoki
Looks: 6.2 with a super genius grin, luminescent white skin, messy, cool-without-trying black hair,
long, lean muscles, eyes like black orbs, ninja style jeans and a tee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I still haven't forgiven you for the time you ran off to go bungee jumping." Naoki nudged the small girl, accidentally sending her to dreamland, one of magical mushrooms. Yuki giggled and jumped on his back, holding a pistol to his head. "Wanna play tag?"

Last edited by Cookies on 17/04/10, 02:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://thechosen.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

((Hehe Cookies, that made me giggle - a lot.))

"I don't really care about that." Ruri said, a tear in her eye. She spun and hurried back towards Kinzou, who was now holding a Sephiroth-like sword in one hand up to the girl who'd snuck up on him earlier, saying "And who is this woman, acting all full of herself?!"

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

HOLY ********!!! I kid you not, I DIDN'T PLAN THIS!! WTF IS WITH THE ACTIONS I GET??
http://www.onemanga.com/KimiKiss_-_Various_Heroines/44/19/
http://www.onemanga.com/Grappler_Baki/7/15/ <-- the only action that isn't just standing on this page is the guy licking his hand... T_T

"Put pressure on them more quickly!" Koshien choked through Link's grip on his throat. Link loosened his hold and looked up to Koshien, then kissed him romantically on the lips. Koshien nearly hyperventilated from the lack of oxygen he was getting between being strangled and made out with. Link traced his fingers along Koshien's face, then swiped a tongue over his palm. "My leg is still sore from yesterday," he whispered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum