TheChosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheChosen

Kind of a late message: Happy 2011! -from Kitty (and Slappy?)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 16/04/10, 02:29 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon gawked at the cherry-red clown shoes and oversized yellow jumpsuit that covered his body. The stripes on his arms were making him dizzy. "What the hel--" He was cut off by a sudden change of target by Gregory, who had pulled his chainsaw from Noel's keyblade to himself. Snapping back to the battle, Leon parried the blade with his staff. Twisting his wrist, Leon dipped his weapon below the chainsaw and thrust it down on the blade before the elf had time to recoil. He had Gregory pinned for a few brief seconds. "Noel, quick!"

52Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 23/04/10, 08:27 pm

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel gawked at the amazing display his brother had just preformed (In his freakish clown costume none the less).
Finally taking in his brothers words, Noel up righted his keyblade and charged at Gregory, Hitting him smack in the face, sending him flying away into the light blue sky.

http://www.joyejoyu.deviantart.com

53Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 26/04/10, 11:19 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

"Gregory is blasting off againnnnnnn~" was all Leon could hear in the distance once Noel struck Gregory with his keyblade. Leon squinted as he watched the elf man shrink into a tiny star in the sky. Tearing his gaze back to his brother, he whirled and yanked Noel into a tight embrace, his staff clattering on the pavement.

"Noel..." he sighed, tucking his forehead between his brother's neck and shoulder. "Thank God you're okay."

54Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 26/04/10, 11:46 pm

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel sighed at his brother's embrace, slowly returning it by bringing his arms around leon's petite frame.

"You worry too much, Brother..."

Suddenly, Noel felt a slight chill....
Oh yeah...He was still naked...

55Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 27/04/10, 12:13 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon squeezed Noel tighter when he felt him shiver. "Noel, what's wrong..." he began, then noticed that his cheek was pressed against bare skin. Glancing down, Leon realized his brother was still naked, and wet. He jumped and started rubbing his hands up and down Noel's arms vigorously. "You must be freezing! Oh--" Leon unzipped his jumpsuit and kicked off his shoes, slipping into just the striped one-piecer. "Here, wear this." Without waiting for an answer, he scooped Noel over his shoulder and tugged the clothes on his brother. Plunking him back to his feet, he reached to pull up the suit's zipper.

56Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 27/04/10, 12:19 am

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

"W-wait! Brother~~!!!" Noel complained, He was didn't want Leon to sacrifice his warmth all because of him.
Noel looked down, noticing that the jumpsuit was quite big in size.

He had an Idea.

"B-Brother, Why don't we both wear this?"

57Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 27/04/10, 11:52 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

A grin played on Leon's lips. "Brilliant," he laughed, "but how do we do it? One in each leg, or one in front of the other?" He stretched the material and peered inside, examining its width.

58Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 27/04/10, 11:58 pm

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel paused..."I'm not exactly sure..."
He looked down into the suit, Just as his brother had done.

"Maybe one leg in each? We can hold onto each others shoulders for support?"

59Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 28/04/10, 12:04 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon sighed, a little disappointed, but quickly snapped into another grin and nodded his head. "Sounds good." He beckoned Noel to lift his other leg to one side, and slipped into the empty one beside him. Wrapping an arm around his brother's shoulders, Leon leaned close and nuzzled Noel's cheek. "Warmer now?"

60Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 28/04/10, 12:07 am

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel blushed and nodded, leaning in closer to his brother, "Y-yeah..."

61Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 28/04/10, 12:18 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon relaxed against Noel, closing his eyes, and finding he didn't want to move from where he stood. A harem of naked girls wielding chocolate could surround him and he wouldn't care. So long as he was with Noel, the rest of the world didn't really matter all that much. Leon didn't even flinch when he heard voices approach.

62Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 28/04/10, 12:22 am

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

"Brother...?" Noel called.
No reply came,He must have been day dreaming of naked girls with chocolate or something.

Noel turned his head to his side, hearing voices coming from a distance, One of them sounded awfully familiar....

"Brother...? Umm...I hear voices..." Noel shook his brother a bit to try and get his attention.

63Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 28/04/10, 12:27 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon tried blinking when he felt Noel shaking him, but his eyelids were too heavy to lift all the way. The back of his neck stung a bit, and he rolled his head groggily to look over his shoulder. Leon's eyelids fluttered when he picked out a blurry shape holding a needle, and slurred a curse before blacking out.

64Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 28/04/10, 12:33 am

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel gasped as he saw his brother fall back onto the ground, pulling Noel with him.

"UGH!", once he hit the ground, he raised his head and
looked at his brother.

"BROTH-" was all noel could manage when everything went black.

Just before he fainted, Noel could have sworn he saw a ...bat?

65Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 08/06/10, 11:07 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon groaned and tried opening his eyes, only to squint them shut when a white light tried to blind him. He tried rolling over, but his shoulder bumped into something soft. Lifting a wobbly hand to feel what he'd nudged, Leon realized his hands were still partially numb. Nonetheless, he was still able to recognize the subtle curves of his brother's body. It took him a second to realize that he wasn't feeling clothes. It took him another second to realize that he wasn't wearing any either. Leon snapped his eyelids open and shoved himself into a sloppy sitting position. Where were they?

66Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 08/06/10, 11:13 pm

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel felt soft hands caress his hip.
Awakening to his brothers touch, He groggily got up, only to feel dizzy and hit the floor again.

he winced.

Noel looked around,though everything was blurry, he saw his brother sitting up doing the same.

"...." he tried to say something, but nothing came out!

"E-EH?! M-my voice!" Noel panicked in his mind. Why couldn't he talk?
When his vision finally cleared up, he quickly wished it hadn't.

For some reason...a WEIRD reason...They were in a bedroom...A HEART FILLED BEDROOM.....A LOVE HOTEL BEDROOM.

67Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 08/06/10, 11:52 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon's stomach dropped when the whiteness was still blocking his sight. He blinked and rubbed his eyes, but he couldn't see. Am I blind?? Leon felt the bed shift and bounce under him and Noel's arm smacked him on the side of his head. His brother was panicking. "Noel, what's wrong?" Leon turned and reached for his brother, who didn't say anything-- he just kept flailing. Clapping his hands on Noel's shoulders, he caught his brother in a tight hug, trying to calm him down. "Noel?" Leon whispered, his face close enough to feel Noel's breath on his cheeks. "Are you okay?"

68Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 08/06/10, 11:58 pm

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel shook his head.
He Flushed insanely!

"How can Leon not see this?!" He thought
Unlike Noel, Leon's eyes seemed hazed over.

Noel clutched onto Leon's shoulders.
Whimpering into his nape.
Maybe he could get through to him by touches?

Noel slowly lifted his hands and caressed area between Leon's shoulders.

"Maybe this will show him that we're in this kind of place...?"

69Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 09/06/10, 12:21 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon held Noel tighter. He started murmuring comforting words, but was cut off by Noel's hands sliding along his shoulder blades. Leon shivered at Noel's touch, trying to suppress a small groan. What was with the sudden mood change? "Noel," Leon tried to bring himself to say, "What's wro--" Leon realized that he was stroking his brother's hair, his cheek pressed against Noel's chest. Leon's lips found his brother's collar bone and he teased the skin with light brushes, trailing up his throat, then chin, and finally Noel's mouth. The kiss went from soft to forceful in the same heartbeat. Leon pushed Noel's head closer to his own, hungry lips searching for something deeper...

70Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 09/06/10, 12:32 am

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel jumped in surprise!
This is DEFINITELY not what he meant to tell his brother!

Noel gave away a little whine, seeing as he couldn't talk.
once he felt his brother push his head closer, he clenched Leon's shoulders harder.

'nnn....L-Leon...'

Noel arched his back, pushing into Leon's naked chest,wrapping his arms around his neck, pulling his brother closer, deepening the kiss even further.

Finally, Noel gave a final tug, leading to Noel pulling Leon onto him.

71Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 09/06/10, 11:02 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon felt himself flush hotter when Noel pulled his brother on top of him. He closed his eyes and moaned, knotting his fingers in Noel's hair and smashing another kiss against his lips. He trailed a hand along Noel's chest, a gentle brush gaining pressure as he slid his fingertips lower down his brother's soft skin. Leon could feel Noel's erratic heartbeat pounding with his own. His entire body pulsed as he reached down...

"...in what room??"

"I'm sorry, sir, it was a mistake--"

Footsteps and voices were approaching from outside. Leon jolted upright, panting hard. He whipped his sightless eyes in the direction of the sounds.

"How could you mistake my... private... study for the cargo warehouse?? They're not even in the same building!"

The voices were just on the other side of the wall. Leon snapped his attention back to the boy he was still straddling. His mind dropped blank and Leon didn't even notice the door opening.

72Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 09/06/10, 11:22 pm

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

The squeek of a door filled the room, making Noel flinch at the sound.
He had heard the voices just as his brother did.
He slowly turned his head in the direction of the door.
"Where exactly did you put them, the bathroom? The closet? The *cough*S&M*cough* closet?"

"What was that last one, sir?"

"Nothing."

What Noel had saw caused his eyes to widen
Infront of him and his brother was a bat...with a tophat
And beside the bat was an elf...a LITTLE elf....
Seriously, What was going on?

The bat finally turned his head on the affectionate twins

"Oh my...What do we have here?"

73Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 09/06/10, 11:41 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon jumped when a sudden voice shattered the brief silence he'd had with Noel. He flopped off of his brother, rolling and thunking on a plush carpet next to the bed. Scrambling to his feet, Leon faced the direction he thought the voice came from and stammered, "Wh-where are we?"

He heard a screechy chuckle and the flutter of wings moving closer. Leon backed instinctively, arms stretched to protect his brother from whatever was in front of him. "Who are you?" The black-haired boy could feel himself trembling, feeling exposed and vulnerable, blank eyes focusing on nothing.

((Bleh it's horrible-- I'm using so many adjectives and adverbs in this RP >.<))

74Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 09/06/10, 11:54 pm

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel shifted and got infront on Leon.
Anger in his eyes.
'He's too vulnerable without him being able to see'

Noel flopped his arms out, though he was shaking, frightened,even nervous, he stood his ground.

"heh, well...you two certainly are interesting...", The bat giggled,
"Though you are both brothers, you are quite...close...."

Noel glared at the bat, Closing his mouth so that it made an angered line spread across his face.

75Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 3 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 13/06/10, 09:14 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon heard the flying thing giggle, his wing beats growing louder as it moved closer. The boy reached out for his brother, placing his hands on trembling shoulders. Leon felt Noel tense. The wings had stopped beating. He heard a low chuckle coming from the top of Noel's head.

"You were right, Gregory, they would sell better as a two-in-one." The wings flapped again, moving away. "I'll be in my office. Tie them up and put them in the cargo warehouse."

Boots jingled across the room, and Leon heard the slip and snap of a rope being pulled from somewhere. Leon pulled his brother closer to himself, trying to somehow protect Noel from whoever was coming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum