TheChosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheChosen

Kind of a late message: Happy 2011! -from Kitty (and Slappy?)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can we be friends?(Private, me)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can we be friends?(Private, me) Empty Can we be friends?(Private, me) 04/04/10, 11:26 pm

kit

kit

Can we be friends?(Private, me) PandaTest1-1
Before I start, this RP will be in first person. ((Her name is Rae))

I was running. Running as fast as I could. I had to meet the other creature. She had sent me a note.

Meet me at the old Oak Tree by the stream, at 11:30 pm.
I have a mission. And I need your help.
We'll talk more there.

I wonder what the mission is? I thought.

I went to the stream almost everyday. It wouldn't be that hard to find the Oak tree. Would it?

Last edited by kit on 10/04/10, 06:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

kit

kit

Can we be friends?(Private, me) Hallow_belzee
The same goes for here. ((Her name is Onyx))

I sent her a note. She had to be there. If not, the whole mission could fail. And I could get executed. She would understand, and help me, right? I ran toward the stream to get to the Old Oak tree. I spun around, looking for the huge tree. It wasn't heard to find. I mean, it's the tallest, and thickest, hence it's name, Old Oak.

"Rae? Rae!" I called to her, softly.

1~

kit

kit

I heard the creature calling my name. "Hello? Who's there?" I asked, cautiously. I looked around, just to see the stream and the old Oak Tree. Hey, that must be the tree, isn't it? Then I spun around, looking for the person who sent me the note. I heard a rustling in the bushes to my right. I spun around. No noise, or anyone. Then I heard it to my left. No one. Then I heard it form behind me. I wheeled around to see if anyone - or anything - was there, again, no one.

Last edited by kit on 10/04/10, 06:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

kit

kit

Just to mess around with Rae, I was moving around, to scare her. I could see by her expression, it was working. So, I said "Yeah, I'm here!!" And jumped out. I saw her jump a couple of feet in the air, and then I started to laugh.

kit

kit

When the creature said "Yeah I'm here!" It made me jump at least a foot in the air. Seeing the smug look on it's face made me defensive. "Yeah, well, stop acting so smug! How would you like it if I did that to you?!?" I demanded, now angry. Without waiting an answer, I demanded an other thing. "Why do need my help in some stupid mission, that you'd rather spend your time, scaring me, rather then doing your stupid mission!?!?!" I nearly screeched.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum