TheChosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheChosen

Kind of a late message: Happy 2011! -from Kitty (and Slappy?)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hyppperrrnesss....(Private, myself and AlternateSunset) -practice-

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Okay okay okay. This one's between Alt and myself. 8D

This is mah character:
Hyppperrrnesss....(Private, myself and AlternateSunset) -practice- Beedoo3

This girl, Lexis, loves mischief and other things that might get her into trouble. She is not afraid to tell someone what she thinks of them or what she thinks of anything for that matter and has a moter mouth. Her brother - or her twin - tends to keep her quiet. He's also a Hallow Beedoo so I won't bother putting up a second picture.

He's calmer, quieter and pretty much the total oposite of his sister. His name is Dex and is the one to usually keep Lexis in line and - reasonably - calm. Even though she can be very annoying, H=he follows her everywhere and is extremely protective of her.

So there are mah two characters. It'll be in Dex's point of view since I'm being lazy and not doing both sides xD They're always together anyways. I'm gonna wait for you to post, Alt, before I go ahead and rp.

https://thechosen.rpg-board.net

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

(Alt, you post after meh~)

Lexis lifted her muzzle, glancing from side to side and catching sight of her brother located somewhere further into the forestry. His wagging tail was just visible amung the ferns and shrubs, but she knew it was him. She gave a quick sniff, then moved forward, but paused at a crashing in the trees beside her. Something leaped out and she yelped, spinning sideways.

"Relax, sis. It's just me." came Dex's voice form beside her. She glanced at him then at the wagging tail. That tail...wasn't her broter's?

"Who's that then?" she said, pointing with her muzzle.

AlternateSunset

AlternateSunset

BOOSTER
Hyppperrrnesss....(Private, myself and AlternateSunset) -practice- PandaTest2

Booster is quiet, and not very confident, much unlike his sister Sanders. He is curious about his surroundings, but chooses to look rather than touch, as he is very cautious and wary of things that may be harmful. He is caring, and compassionate, but will get aggressive if angered, though that happens very rarely. Being fairly shy, he has always relied on his sister for friendship instead of reaching out to others and gaining more friends.

"Oh... I hope they don't see me. I hope they don't see me..." Booster continued muttering those words, keeping his eyes shut tight and shaking his head back and forth. "Maybe I should try to talk to them," he said, as he finally opened his eyes to look at the plants surrounding him. "Ah, but I can't. I just know they'll tell me to go away!"

So he kept still, with the exception of his wagging tail, convinced that he was completely hidden from the eyes of the two interesting creatures behind him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum